Menu Mondays

Sunday, January 26, 2014



2. This fish recipe is so good, and I've made it with halibut, mahi maui and cod. Delicious.
3. My recipe again, though I'm out of cheesecloth, so I will probably roast the chicken breast, pull off the meat and make a stock from the bones. http://realnani.blogspot.com/2013/11/balabusta-cred.html

Also, confession time: Last week, I had the menu down but not so much with the planning. I didn't buy enough cheese, and I didn't have any steak leftover for the tacos. So, I ended up winging it towards the end of the week. But winging it is pretty easy when you have beans, rice and random vegetables. Also, one night, my kids asked for frozen peas and toast. Weirdos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

The Real Nani All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger